It takes just a couple of moments to sign up for Redio. Soon you'll be creating your presenters and shows,
setting up recordings and creating playlists!
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of redio.co (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Together Technology Ltd, the owner and operator of redio.co. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of redio.co. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using redio.co immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses redio.co and is not either (i) employed by Together Technology Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Together Technology Ltd and accessing redio.co in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this redio.co. By using redio.co and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on redio.co, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Together Technology Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this redio.co, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use redio.co you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Together Technology Ltd.
- You may not use redio.co for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to redio.co or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of redio.co;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using redio.co. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- redio.co may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Together Technology Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on redio.co does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of redio.co and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Together Technology Ltd makes available through redio.co (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Together Technology Ltd is under no obligation to update information on redio.co.
- Whilst Together Technology Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that redio.co is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Together Technology Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of redio.co.
- Together Technology Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) redio.co including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of redio.co unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Together Technology Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to redio.co from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Together Technology Ltd details
- Together Technology Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07184912 whose registered address is 5 Argosy Court, Scimitar Way, Whitley Business Park, West Midlands, CV3 4GA and it operates redio.co togethertech.uk. The registered VAT number is 238262112.
You can contact Together Technology Ltd by email on email@example.com